Business Law Section,
Agribusiness Standing Committee
Notice and Agenda
Tuesday May 9, 2017
11 a.m. – 12 noon
Call-in Number: 855-520-7605
The public may also join the open session of the teleconference meeting at the following locations:
180 Howard Street, San Francisco, CA 94105
845 S Figueroa Street, Los Angeles, CA 90017
Additional call-in locations are noted at the end of the agenda
Questions regarding any agenda item should be directed to the Section Coordinator, John Buelter at 415-538-2341 or 180 Howard Street, San Francisco, CA 94105-1639.
The order of business is approximate and subject to change.
I. Roll Call
II. Public Comment
Members of the public may speak to any item on the agenda. The Chair reserves the right to limit the duration of public comment period.
III. Approval of Minutes
IV. Chair's Report
V. Business — Review and Take Action
D. Executive Committee Report
E. Items for next month’s agenda
The Closed Session is held pursuant to Business and Professions Code Section 6026.5(g) and California Government Code Section 11126(c)(5).
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, those requiring accommodations at this meeting should notify John Buelter at least 72 hours prior to the meeting at 415-538-2341.
Additional call-in locations:
- 400 Capitol Mall, 22nd Floor, Sacramento, CA 95814
- 5260 N. Palm Avenue, Suite 421, Fresno, CA 93704
- 2300 River Plaza Drive, Sacramento, CA 95833
- 4100 Newport Place Drive, Suite 700, Newport Beach, CA 92660
- 5001 E. Commercenter Drive, Suite 300, Bakersfield, CA 93389
- 149 Commonwealth Drive, Suite 1001, Menlo Park, CA 94025
- 500 Capitol Mall, Suite 2200, Sacramento, CA 95814
- 7540 Shoreline Drive, Stockton, CA 95219
- 925 L Street, Suite 1250, Sacramento, CA 95814
- 219 N. Douty Street, Hanford, CA 93230
- 7815 N. Palm Avenue, Suite 200, Fresno, CA 93711
- 520 Capitol Mall, Suite 750, Sacramento, CA 95814
- 500 Capitol Mall, Suite 1000, Sacramento, CA 95814
- 621 Capitol Mall, 18th floor, Sacramento, CA 95814
- 11704 W. Henry Miller Avenue, Dos Palos, CA 93620
The notice and agenda is available at: http://sections.calbar.ca.gov/Sections/MeetingAgendas.aspx
You may subscribe (or unsubscribe) to an e-mail list to receive notice of when Business Law Section agendas have been posted.