Business Law Section,
Business Law News Editorial Board
Notice and Agenda
Tuesday, March 7, 2017
12 noon – 1 p.m.
Via Teleconference At:
Call-In Number: 855-520-7605
The public may also join the open session of the teleconference meeting
at the following locations:
180 Howard Street, San Francisco, CA 94105
845 S Figueroa Street, Los Angeles, CA 90017
Additional call-in locations are noted at the end of the agenda
Questions regarding any agenda item should be directed to the Section Coordinator, John Buelter at 415-538-2341 or 180 Howard Street, San Francisco, CA 94105-1639.
The order of business is approximate and subject to change.
I. Roll Call
II. Public Comment
Members of the public may speak to any item on the agenda. The Board reserves the right to limit the duration of public comment period.
III. Chair’s Report
- Review/Approval of last meeting’s minutes
- Issue Updates
- New Business
- Next Meeting: TBD, In-Person, San Francisco
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, those requiring accommodations at this meeting should notify John Buelter at least 72 hours prior to the meeting at 415-538-2341.
Additional call-in locations:
- 4046 Chestnut Street, Riverside, CA 92501
- 550 W C Street, Ste 1810, San Diego, CA 92101
- 3801 University Avenue, Ste 720, Riverside, CA 92501
- 400 Capital Mall, #1750, Sacramento, CA 95814
- 350 Glenview Drive, Apt. 10, San Francisco, CA 94131
- 620 Hansen Way, Palo Alto, CA 94304
- 9512 S Central avenue, Los Angeles, CA 90002
- 201 Mission Street, Ste 800, San Francisco, CA 94105
- 2100 Franklin Street, Ste 500, Oakland, CA 94612
You may subscribe (or unsubscribe) to an e-mail list to receive notice of when Business Law Section agendas have been posted.