Business Law Section, Financial Institutions Standing Committee
Notice and Agenda
Tuesday, May 9, 2017
9:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
120 Broadway, Suite 300, Santa Monica, CA 90401
Three Embarcadero Center, 7th Floor, San Francisco, CA 94111
Or via Teleconference at:
Call-In Number: 855-520-7605
The public may also join the open session of the teleconference meeting at the following locations:
180 Howard Street, San Francisco, CA 94105 845
S Figueroa Street, Los Angeles, CA 90017
Additional call-in locations are noted at the end of the agenda
Note: Committee members who plan to call in must provide the address from which they will call and acknowledge that members of the public are entitled to visit that location and participate in the meeting and that the location must be ADA accessible. This requirement does not apply to Committee advisors and others who might call in.
Questions regarding any agenda item should be directed to the Section Coordinator, John Buelter at 415-538-2341 or 180 Howard Street, San Francisco, CA 94105-1617.
The order of business is approximate and subject to change.
I. Roll Call
II. Public Comment
Members of the public may speak to any item on the agenda. The Committee reserves the right to limit the duration of public comment period.
III. Chair's Report
- Approval of Last Meeting (April 2017) Minutes
- Continuing Legal Education
Jonathan Hightower, Bryan Cave – Landscape of the U.S. Banking Industry
Gary Findley, Gary Steven Findley & Associates – California Bank M&A and De Novo Banks
- Possible Agenda Items for Future Meetings
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, those requiring accommodations at this meeting should notify John Buelter at least 72 hours prior to the meeting at (415) 538-2341.
The notice and agenda is available at:
Additional call-in locations:
- -9650 Flair Drive, EL-8-G, El Monte, CA 91371
- 2200 Powell Street, Ste. 1200, Emeryville, CA 94608
- 333 S. Grand Avenue, Ste. 2100, Los Angeles, CA 90071
- 333 S. Grand Avenue, Ste. 4200, Los Angeles, CA 90071
- 6500 Wilshire Boulevard, 17th Floor, Los Angeles, CA 90048
- 1888 Century Park East, Ste. 2100, Los Angeles, CA 90067
- 2049 Century Park East, Ste. 2900, Los Angeles, CA 90067
- 1900 Ave of the Stars, 25th Flr., Los Angeles, CA 90067
- 71 Stevenson Street, Ste. 300, San Francisco, CA 94105
- 747 Front Street, 4th Flr., San Francisco, CA 94111
- 50 California Street, 34th Flr., San Francisco, CA 94111
- 601 California Street, Ste. 1250, San Francisco, CA 94108
- 55 Second Street, Ste. 1700, San Francisco, CA 94105
- One Embarcadero Center, Ste. 2600, San Francisco, CA 94111
- 1 Union Street, Ste. 210, San Francisco, CA 94111
- Three Embarcadero Center, 7th Flr., San Francisco, CA 94111
- 3055 Clearview Way, San Mateo, CA 94402
- 610 Gerona Road, Stanford, CA 94305
- 1700 New York Avenue NW, Ste. 700, Washington, DC 20006
- 111 Pine Street, San Francisco, CA 94111
- 70 South 1st Street, San Jose, CA 95113
You may subscribe (or unsubscribe) to an e-mail list to receive notice of when Business Law Section agendas have been posted.