Business Law Section, Franchise Law Standing Committee
Notice and Agenda
Thursday, March 9, 2017
9:30 a.m. – 11 a.m.
Lewis Brisbois Bisgaard & Smith LLP
633 West 5th Street, Suite 4000, Los Angeles, CA
Or Via Teleconference At:
Call-In Number: 855-520-7605
The public may also join the open session of the teleconference meeting at the following locations:
180 Howard Street, San Francisco, CA 94105
845 S Figueroa Street, Los Angeles, CA 90017
Additional call-in locations are noted at the end of the agenda
Questions regarding any agenda item should be directed to the Section Coordinator, John Buelter at 415-538-2341 or 180 Howard Street, San Francisco, CA 94105-1639.
The order of business is approximate and subject to change.
I. Roll Call
II. Public Comment
Members of the public may speak to any item on the agenda. The Chair reserves the right to limit the duration of public comment period.
III. Chair's Report
- Approval of Meeting Minutes
- New Business
- Membership/Recruiting Report
- Status of Website
- Social Media Activity
- Discussion of Recent Franchise Law Developments, including Case Report
- Possible Agenda Items for Future Meetings
- Upcoming Events
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, those requiring accommodations at this meeting should notify John Buelter at least 72 hours prior to the meeting at 415-538-2341.
The notice and agenda is available at: http://sections.calbar.ca.gov/Sections/MeetingAgendas.aspx
Additional call-in locations:
- Snell & Wilmer, One Arizona Center, 600 Anton Blvd., Suite 1400, Costa Mesa, California 92626
- Bartko Zankel Bunzel & Miller, One Embarcadero Center, Ste 800, San Francisco, CA
- Century Plaza Towers, 2049 Century Prk E #330, Los Angeles, CA
- DLA Piper LLP (US), 2000 University Avenue, East Palo Alto, California, 94303-2214
- Panda Restaurant Group,1683 Walnut Grove Ave, Rosemead, California, 91770
- Mulcahy LLP, 4 Park Plaza, Suite 1230, Irvine, California 92614
You may subscribe (or unsubscribe) to an e-mail list to receive notice of when Business Law Section agendas have been posted.