Business Law Section, Insurance Law Standing Committee
Notice and Agenda
Thursday, February 24, 2017
11:30 a.m. – 1 p.m.
Call-In Number: 855-520-7605
The public may also join the open session of the teleconference meeting at the following locations:
180 Howard Street, San Francisco, CA 94105
845 S Figueroa Street, Los Angeles, CA 90017
Additional call-in locations are noted at the end of the agenda
Questions regarding any agenda item should be directed to the Section Coordinator, John Buelter at (415) 538-2341 or 180 Howard Street, San Francisco, CA 94105-1617.
The order of business is approximate and subject to change.
I. Roll Call
II. Public Comment
Members of the public may speak to any item on the agenda. The Chair reserves the right to limit the duration of public comment period.
III. Chair’s Report
1. Approval of prior minutes
2. Appellate Report
3. Regulatory Report
4. Legislative Report
5. Guest Speaker
The State Bar of California is not the MCLE Provider of this CLE program.
6. Membership “Drive”
7. Upcoming BLS Webinars
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, those requiring accommodations at this meeting should notify John Buelter at least 72 hours prior to the meeting at 415-538-2341.
The notice and agenda is available at: http://sections.calbar.ca.gov/Sections/MeetingAgendas.aspx
Additional call-in locations:
- 4695 MacArthur Client . Ste 350, Newport Beach, CA 92660
- Business Arts Plaza 3601 West Olive Avenue, 8th Floor Burbank, CA 91505
- 1015 K Street Suite 200 Sacramento, CA 95814
- 1201 K St Suite 950 Sacramento, CA 95814
- 1925 Century Park E #350 Los Angeles, CA 90067
- 1455 Oliver Rd Fairfield, CA 94534-3472
- 633 West 5th Street 47th Floor Los Angeles, CA 90071-2043
- 3055 Oak Rd Walnut Creek, CA 94597
- 5858 Horton St #370 Emeryville, CA 94608
- 523 W 6th St Ste 830 Los Angeles, CA 90014
- 4085 Campbell Ave Menlo Park, CA 94025
- 11249 Gold Country Blvd Ste 160 Gold River, CA 95670-3006
- 1415 L St., Suite 670, Sacramento, CA 95814
You may subscribe (or unsubscribe) to an e-mail list to receive notice of when Business Law Section agendas have been posted.