Business Law Section, Nonprofit Organizations Standing Committee
Notice and Agenda
Thursday, May 18, 2017
10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
The Hyatt Regency Los Angeles International Airport
6225 W. Century Boulevard
Los Angeles, CA 90045
Or Via Teleconference at:
Conference Call-in Number: 855-520-7605
The public may also join the open session of the teleconference meeting
at the following locations:
180 Howard Street, San Francisco, CA 94105
845 S Figueroa Street, Los Angeles, CA 90017
Additional call-in locations are noted at the end of the agenda
Questions regarding any agenda item should be directed to the Section Coordinator, John Buelter at 415-538-2341 or 180 Howard Street, San Francisco, CA 94105-1639.
The order of business is approximate and subject to change.
I. Roll Call
II. Public Comment
Members of the public may speak to any item on the agenda. The Committee reserves the right to limit the duration of public comment period.
III. Chair's Report
- Welcome and Roll Call
- Presentation - Political Law for Nonprofit Organizations Presentation
- Legislation Update
- Program Update
- Communications Update
- Social Media Update
- Membership Update
- Executive Committee Liaison Updates
- Topics of Interest
- Thursday, June 15, 2017 – In Person in San Francisco
- Thursday, September 14, 2017 – Conference Call
(Call-in Information for the closed session will be distributed by the State Bar Staff to members of the CTC.)
The Closed Session is held pursuant to Business and Professions Code Section 6026.5(g) and California Government Code Section 11126(c)(5).
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, those requiring accommodations at this meeting should notify John Buelter at least 72 hours prior to the meeting at 415-538-2341.
The notice and agenda is available at: http://sections.calbar.ca.gov/Sections/MeetingAgendas.aspx
Additional call-in locations:
- 1025 Alameda de las Pulgas, #123, Belmont, CA 94002
- 1950 Addison Street, Ste 106, Berkeley, CA 94704
- 1726 Solano Avenue, Berkeley, CA 94707
- 333 S Hope Street Ste. 3900, Los Angeles, CA 90071
- 10811 Washington Boulevard, Suite 258 Culver City, CA 90232
- 865 S Figueroa Street, #2400, Los Angeles, CA 90071
- 1 Wilshire Blvd, Ste 2000, Los Angeles, CA 90017
- 12401 Wilshire Blvd, 2nd Fl, Los Angeles, CA 90025
- 525 Middlefield Road, Ste 250, Menlo Park, CA 94025
- 914 13th Street, Modesto, CA 95354
- 16360 Monterey Road, Ste 180, Morgan Hill, CA 95037
- 217 Via Felicia, Newbury Park, CA 91320505
- 1999 Harrison Street, Ste 1800, Oakland, CA 94612
- 235 Montgomery Street, San Francisco, CA 94104
- 235 Montgomery Street, #1220, San Francisco, CA 94101
- 505 Montgomery Street, Ste 880, San Francisco, CA 94111
- 2200 N Grand Avenue, Santa Ana, CA 92705
- 213 W Canon Perdido St, Santa Barbara, CA 93101
You may subscribe (or unsubscribe) to an e-mail list to receive notice of when Business Law Section agendas have been posted.