Business Law Section, Partnerships and LLCs Standing Committee
Notice and Agenda
Tuesday, May 9, 2017
12 noon - 1 p.m.
Conference Call-in: 855-520-7605
The public may also join the open session of the teleconference meeting at the following locations:
180 Howard Street, San Francisco, CA 94105
845 S Figueroa Street, Los Angeles, CA 90017
Additional call-in locations are noted at the end of the agenda
Questions regarding any agenda item should be directed to the Section Coordinator, John Buelter at 415-538-2341 or 180 Howard Street, San Francisco, CA 94105-1639.
The order of business is approximate and subject to change.
I. Roll Call
II. Public Comment
Members of the public may speak to any item on the agenda. The Committee reserves the right to limit the duration of public comment period.
III. Chair's Report
- Approval of prior meeting minutes
- LLC Guide
V. Committee Liaisons
VI. Next meeting: Tuesday, June 13, 2017
The Closed Session is held pursuant to Business and Professions Code Section 6026.5(g) and California Government Code Section 11126(c)(5).
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, those requiring accommodations at this meeting should notify John Buelter at least 72 hours prior to the meeting at 415-538-2341.
The notice and agenda is available at: http://sections.calbar.ca.gov/Sections/MeetingAgendas.aspx
Additional call-in locations:
- 111 Sutter Street, Ste 1975, San Francisco, CA 94104
- 610 Elm Street, San Carlos, CA 94070
- 333 Twin Dolphin Drive, #220, Redwood Shores, CA 94065
- 10100 Santa Monica Blvd, Ste 1300, Los Angeles, CA 90067
- 2040 Main Street, 14th Fl, Irvine, CA 92614
- 400 Capitol Mall, 11th Fl, Sacramento, CA 95864
- 1101 Fifth Avenue, Ste 100, San Rafael, CA 94901
- 2029 Century Park East, #1600, Los Angeles, CA 90067
- 9350 Wilshire Blvd, Ste 203, Beverly Hills, CA 90212
- 500 Capitol Mall, Ste 1600, Sacramento, CA 95814
- 333 Twin Dolphin Drive, Ste 220, Redwood City, CA
- 1880 Century Park E., Suite 300, Los Angeles, CA 90067
- 12750 High Bluff Drive, Suite 250, San Diego, CA 91775
- 501 W. Broadway Ste 1310, San Diego, CA 92101
You may subscribe (or unsubscribe) to an e-mail list to receive notice of when Business Law Section agendas have been posted.