California Young Lawyers Association,
Board of Directors Meeting
Notice and Agenda
Saturday, April 1, 2017
10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
State Bar Offices in Los Angeles
845 S. Figueroa Street, Los Angeles, CA 90017
Conference Call-In Number: 855-520-7605
Additional call-in locations are noted at the end of the agenda
Questions regarding any agenda item should be directed to the Section Coordinator, Kristina Robledo at 415-538-2232 or 180 Howard Street, San Francisco, CA 94105-1617.
The order of business is approximate and subject to change.
I. Roll Call
II. Public Comment
Members of the public may speak to any item on the agenda. The Board of Directors reserves the right to limit the duration of public comment period.
III. Chair's Report
Approval of Minutes
CYLA Regulatory Role Update
- Long Range Planning Workshop
- CYLA Committee Reports
- Lawyer Assistance Program
- Jack Berman Award
- Staff Report
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, those requiring accommodations at this meeting should notify Kristina Robledo at least seventy-two (72) hours prior to the meeting at 415-538-2232.
The notice and agenda is available at:
Additional call-in locations:
- 500 W Broadway, 9thFl, San Diego, CA
- 1 Maritime Plz, 18thFl, San Francisco
- 100 W Broadway Ste., 600, Glendale, CA
- 1840 4th St. Ste. 200, Livermore, CA
- 200 Page Mille Rd., Ste. 200, Palo Alto, CA
- 832 12th St., Ste. 300, Modesto, CA
- 3350 Shelby St., Ste. 345, Ontario, CA
- 2641 Ranch Wood Dr., Brentwood, CA
- 2629 Manhattan Ave., Ste. 319, Hermosa Beach, CA
- 3250 Wilshire Blvd., 13Fl., Los Angeles, CA
- 17777 Center Court Dr. N Ste. 600, Cerritos, CA
- 17870 Sky Park Circle, Ste. 104, Irvine, CA
- 433 California St., Ste. 815, San Francisco, CA
- 550 S Hope St Ste. 2000, Los Angeles, CA
- 601 W 5th St., FL 12, Los Angeles, CA
- 1390 Market St., Ste. 1110, San Francisco, CA
- 3175 Hanover St., Palo Alto, CA
- 500 Capitol Mall Ste. 2200, Sacramento, CA
- 675 Texas St. Ste. 6600, Fairfield, CA
- 300 E Esplanade Dr., Ste. 1180
You may subscribe (or unsubscribe) to an e-mail list to receive notice of when CYLA agendas have been posted.