California Young Lawyers Association,
Notice and Agenda
Thursday, March 30, 2017
1 p.m. – 2 p.m.
Conference Call-In Number: 855-520-7605
The public may also join the open session of the teleconference meeting
at the following locations:
180 Howard Street, San Francisco, CA 94105
845 S. Figueroa Street, Los Angeles, CA 90017
Additional call-in locations are noted at the end of the agenda
Questions regarding any agenda item should be directed to the Section Coordinator, Kristina Robledo at 415-538-2232 or 180 Howard Street, San Francisco, CA 94105-1617.
The order of business is approximate and subject to change.
I. Roll Call
II. Public Comment
Members of the public may speak to any item on the agenda. The Committee reserves the right to limit the duration of public comment period.
III. Committee Chair’s Report
- 2017 Goals
- a) e-News
b) Social Media (Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter)
c) Monthly Meetings
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, those requiring accommodations at this meeting should notify Kristina Robledo at least seventy-two (72) hours prior to the meeting at 415-538-2467.
Additional call-in locations:
- 100 W Broadway Ste., 600, Glendale, CA
- 1840 4th St. Ste. 200, Livermore, CA
- 200 Page Mille Rd., Ste. 200, Palo Alto, CA
- 3350 Shelby St., Ste. 345, Ontario, CA
- 17870 Sky Park Circle, Ste. 104, Irvine, CA
- 1390 Market St., Ste. 1110, San Francisco, CA
- 3175 Hanover St., Palo Alto, CA
- 300 E Esplanade Dr., Ste. 1180, Oxnard, CA
The notice and agenda is available at:
You may subscribe (or unsubscribe) to an e-mail list to receive notice of when CYLA agendas have been posted.