Council of State Bar Sections Leadership Conference
Notice and Agenda
Saturday, August 13, 2016
9 p.m. - 4 p.m.
San Francisco Marriott Union Square
480 Sutter Street
San Francisco, CA 94108
Questions regarding any agenda item should be directed to Tricia Horan at 415-538-2223, or 180 Howard St., San Francisco, CA 94105.
The order of business is approximate and subject to change.
I. Roll Call
II. Public Comment
Members of the public may speak to any item on the agenda. The Council officers reserve the right to limit the duration of public comment period.
III. Chair's Report
- Tips from Outgoing Chairs: What I wish I knew then that I know Now
- Section Budgets: Cost Saving Ideas. Where can we cut costs without reducing member benefits? How to increase non-dues revenue including securing financial sponsorships.
- Collaboration Discussion:
- How can Sections work/collaborate together in presenting CLE programs including live programs, webinars and networking events?
- How can Section leaders stay connected and share ideas/experiences, etc., on a more consistent/systematic basis throughout the year?
- Issues for Sections if the Bar is without a Fee Bill
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, those requiring accommodations at this meeting should notify Vicky Avila at least 72 hours prior to the meeting at 415-538-2242.
This notice and agenda is available at: http://sections.calbar.ca.gov/Sections/MeetingAgendas.aspx
You may subscribe (or unsubscribe) to an e-mail list to receive notice of when Council of State Bar Sections agendas have been posted.