Criminal Law Section, Executive Committee
Notice and Agenda
Wednesday, February 15, 2017
12 noon - 1 p.m.
Toll-Free: 855-520-7605; Code: 7980951961
The public may also join the open session of the teleconference meeting at the following locations:
180 Howard Street, San Francisco, CA 94105
845 S. Figueroa Street, Los Angeles, CA 90017
Additional call-in locations are noted at the end of the agenda
Questions regarding any agenda item should be directed to the Director, Office of Education, Lynn Taylor at 415-538-2042 or The State Bar of California, 180 Howard Street, San Francisco, CA 94105-1639.
The order of business is approximate and subject to change.
I. Roll Call
II. Public Comment
Members of the public may speak to any item on the agenda. The Executive Committee reserves the right to limit the duration of public comment period.
III. Chair's Report
- Update regarding Sections Council
- Update on the state of the Sections
- Section Convention
- Staff Report
- Meeting Schedule
Saturday, March 18, 2017 – 12:00 to 3:00 pm
Video-Conference – State Bar Offices, SF & LA
- Wednesday, June 14, 2017 – 4:00 to 6:00 pm
(See FAQ’s for items that may be included in closed sessions)
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, those requiring accommodations at this meeting should notify Lynn Taylor at least 72 hours prior to the meeting at 415-538-2042.
The notice and agenda is available at: http://sections.calbar.ca.gov/Sections/MeetingAgendas.aspx
Additional call-in locations:
- 1225 Fallon St., 2nd Floor, Oakland, CA 94612
- 320 West Temple Street, Room 590, Los Angeles, CA 90012
- 850 Bryant St, SF, CA 94103
- 455 Golden Gate Ave, Suite 11000, San Francisco, CA 94102
- 724 South Spring Street, Ste. 903, Los Angeles, CA 90014
- 321 East 2nd Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
- 550 West C Street, Suite 580, San Diego, CA 92101
- 3501 Civic Center Drive, Rm 130, San Rafael, CA 94903
- 1663 Mission Street, Suite 200, San Francisco, CA 94104
- 320 West Temple Street, Room 35, Los Angeles, CA 90012
- 5777 W. Century Blvd., Suite 750, LA 90045
- 331 J St., Suite 200, Sacramento, CA 95814
- 300 E. Walnut Street, Room 103, Pasadena CA 91101
You may subscribe (or unsubscribe) to an e-mail list to receive notice of when the Criminal Law Section agendas have been posted.