Intellectual Property Law Section
Wednesday, February 15, 2017
10 a.m. – 11 a.m.
Conference Call-In Number: 855-520-7605
Passcode: 121 127 6419
The public may also join the open session of the teleconference meeting
at the following locations:
180 Howard Street, San Francisco, CA 94105
845 S Figueroa Street, Los Angeles, CA 90017
Additional call-in locations are noted at the end of the agenda
Questions regarding any agenda item should be directed to the Section Coordinator, John Buelter at 415-538-2341 or 180 Howard Street, San Francisco, CA 94105-1639.
The order of business is approximate and subject to change.
I. Roll Call
II. Public Comment
Members of the public may speak to any item on the agenda. The Executive Committee reserves the right to limit the duration of public comment period.
III. Chair’s Report
- Approval of Minutes
DC Trip Update
Proposed Budget and Operating Premises for a State Bar Section Convention
Deunification and Legislative Update
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, those requiring accommodations at this meeting should notify John Buelter at least 72 hours prior to the meeting at 415-538-2341.
The notice and agenda is available at: http://sections.calbar.ca.gov/Sections/MeetingAgendas.aspx
Additional call-in location:
- 155 Montgomery Street, Ste 1401 San Francisco, CA 94104
- 10 E. Islay Street, Santa Barbara, CA 93101
- 708 Civic Center Dr, Oceanside, CA 92054
- 100 Universal City Plaza Building 1440, Suite 1100 Universal City, CA 91608
- 646 N Robertson Blvd, West Hollywood, CA 90069
- 50 Rio Robles, San Jose, CA 95134
- 2029 Century Park East, Suite 4055, Los Angeles, CA 90067
- 1117 S. California Avenue, Ste 200, Palo Alto, CA 94304
121 Spear St, San Francisco, CA 94105
- 123 10th Street San Francisco, CA 94103
- 4340 Stevens Creek Blvd, Ste 106, San Jose, CA 95129
- 9595 Wilshire Blvd, Ste 900, Beverly Hills, CA 90212
- 600 Congress Ave, Ste 1350, Austin, TX 78701
795 Folsom St., #600, San Francisco, CA 94107
You may subscribe (or unsubscribe) to an e-mail list to receive notice of when Intellectual Property Law Section agendas have been posted.