Law Practice ManAgement & Technology Section, Executive Committee
Notice and Agenda
Friday, March 17, 2017
10 a.m. – 12 Noon
Conference Call-In Number: 855-520-7605
The public may also join the open session of the teleconference meeting
at the following locations:
180 Howard Street, San Francisco, CA 94105
845 S. Figueroa Street, Los Angeles, CA 90017
Additional call-in locations are noted at the end of the agenda
Questions regarding any agenda item should be directed to the Section Coordinator, Kristina Robledo at 415-538-2467 or The State Bar of California, 180 Howard Street, San Francisco, CA 94105.
The order of business is approximate and subject to change.
I. Roll Call
II. Public Comment
Members of the public may speak to any item on the agenda. The Executive Committee reserves the right to limit the duration of public comment period.
III. Chair’s Report
- Call to Order and Roll Call
- Review Minutes of January 2017 In-Person Meeting in S.F.
- Review Financial Report(s)
- Council of Sections Meeting (Perry)
- President's Call (Perry)
- Legislative Update
- Bagley-Keene Act Update
- Subcommittee Reports
- Next Meeting Date (Los Angeles -- In Person, May 15)
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, those requiring accommodations at this meeting should notify Kristina Robledo at least 72 hours prior to the meeting at 415-538-2467.
The notice and agenda is available at: http://sections.calbar.ca.gov/Sections/MeetingAgendas.aspx
Additional call-in locations:
- 2501 Park Blvd, Fl 2, Palo Alto, CA
- 350 S Grand Ave, Ste 2300, Los Angeles, CA
- 2869 India St, San Diego, CA
- 15760 Ventura Blvd., Encino, CA
- 4 Mars St., San Francisco, CA
- 2100 Franklin St. Ste. 500, Oakland, CA
- 2150 River Plaza Dr., Sacramento, CA
- 12800 Center Crt Dr., Ste. 300, Cerritos, CA
- 903 Calle Amanecer Ste. 300, San Clemente, CA
- 1811 Quail St., Newport Beach, CA
- 101 West Broadway, Ste. 1200, San Diego, CA
- 16133 Ventura Blvd,. Ste. 855, Encino, CA
- 24025 Park Sorrento, Ste. 310, Calabasas, CA
You may subscribe (or unsubscribe) to an e-mail list to receive notice of when Law Practice Management and Technology Section agendas have been posted.