Litigation Section, Executive Committee
Notice and Agenda
Saturday, April 29, 2017
9:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
San Francisco State Bar Office
180 Howard Street, San Francisco, CA 94105, Room D & E, 4th Floor
Questions regarding any agenda item should be directed to the Section Coordinator, Mitch Wood, at 415-538-2594 or 180 Howard Street, San Francisco, CA 94105-1639.
The order of business is approximate and subject to change.
I. Roll Call
II. Public Comment
Members of the public may speak to any item on the agenda. The Executive Committee reserves the right to limit the duration of public comment period.
- Approval of minutes of March 25 meeting.
- 2016 Year-End financial summary, February 2017 financial summary, and treasurer’s report
- Future of State Bar Sections / New Entity Planning
- Litigation Summit
- Appellate Summit
- Sponsorships / Marketing
- Veterans Program
- Sections Annual Convention
- Pathway to the Bench Program
- Trial Lawyer Hall of Fame
- Publications Planning: California Litigation, California Litigation Review, Litigation Update, E-newsletter
- Committee reports
- State Bar staff report
- Business for next meeting
- Saturday, June 3, 2017, 9:30- a.m. - 12:30 p.m. (S.F. Bar office)
- Saturday, July 15, 2017, 9:30- a.m. - 12:30 p.m. (Video – S.F. and L.A. State Bar offices)
- Saturday, August 19, 2017, 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m., breakfast at 8:30 (in conjunction with State Bar Sections Convention, San Diego)
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, those requiring accommodations at this meeting should notify Mitch Wood at least 72 hours prior to the meeting at email@example.com or 415-538-2594.
This notice and agenda is available at: http://sections.calbar.ca.gov/Sections/MeetingAgendas.aspx
You may subscribe (or unsubscribe) to an e-mail list to receive notice of when Litigation Section agendas have been posted.