Litigation Section, ADR Standing Committee
Notice and Agenda
Video Conference Call
Thursday, April 6, 2017
11 a.m. – 2 p.m.
180 Howard Street, San Francisco, CA 94105
845 S. Figueroa Street, Los Angeles, CA 90017
Questions regarding any agenda item should be directed to the Section Coordinator, Mitch Wood, at 415-538-2594 or 180 Howard Street, San Francisco, CA 94105-1639.
The order of business is approximate and subject to change.
I. Roll Call
II. Public Comment
Members of the public may speak to any item on the agenda. The ADR Committee reserves the right to limit the duration of public comment period.
III. Chair's Report
- Self-Introduction of Committee Members
- Status of State Bar consolidation of committees
- Status of State Bar reorganization
- Committee Officers
- Review of Bagley Keane requirements
- Discussion of Litigation Section Structure
- Litigation Section proposed alternative Convention October 12-14
- MCLE Classes for Convention
- Possible forums for other MCLE Classes, conventions, webinars
- Articles for Litigation Section Publications
- Proposed statutory or rule changes with Saul Bercovitch
- Other proposed initiatives for 2017
13. Appointments for 2016-2017 Bar Year
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, those requiring accommodations at this meeting should notify Mitch Wood at least 72 hours prior to the meeting at firstname.lastname@example.org or 415-538-2594.
This notice and agenda is available at: http://sections.calbar.ca.gov/Sections/MeetingAgendas.aspx
You may subscribe (or unsubscribe) to an e-mail list to receive notice of when Litigation Section agendas have been posted.