Litigation Section Editorial Board
Notice and Agenda
Friday, September 30, 2016
12 noon – 2 p.m.
Marriott Marquis San Diego Marina
333 W. Harbor Drive
San Diego, CA 92101
Or via Teleconference at:
Call-In Number: 1-855-520-7605
Additional call-in locations are noted at the end of the agenda
Questions regarding any agenda item should be directed to the Section Coordinator, Mitch Wood, at 415-538-2594 or 180 Howard Street, San Francisco, CA 94105-1639.
The order of business is approximate and subject to change.
I. Roll Call
II. Public Comment
Members of the public may speak to any item on the agenda. The Editorial Board reserves the right to limit the duration of public comment period.
III. Chair's Report
- Personnel discussion
- Vacancies on the board & how to fill them
- Discussion of journal policies
- Publication report for issue 29:3 4
- Publication report for issue 40:1 5.
- Brainstorming about article ideas -mcle tests -core skills page.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, those requiring accommodations at this meeting should notify Mitch Wood at least 72 hours prior to the meeting at firstname.lastname@example.org or 415-538-2594.
This notice and agenda is available at: http://sections.calbar.ca.gov/Sections/MeetingAgendas.aspx
Additional call-in locations:
- 300 S. Spring St., Los Angeles 90013
- 191 North First St., San Jose, CA 95113
- 7325 Elmhurst Place Goleta, CA 93117
- 1720 Winchuck River Road, Brookings, OR 97415
- 530 S. Lake Avenue No. 425, Pasadena, CA 91101
- One Market Plaza, Steuart Tower, Suite 1600 in San Francisco, CA
You may subscribe (or unsubscribe) to an e-mail list to receive notice of when Litigation Section agendas have been posted.