Litigation Section, Litigation Summit Planning Committee
Notice and Agenda
Wednesday, May 17, 2017
4 p.m. – 5 p.m.
Call-In Number: 1-855-520-7606
The public may also join the open session of the teleconference meeting
at the following locations:
180 Howard Street, San Francisco, CA 94105
845 S. Figueroa Street, Los Angeles, CA 90017
Additional call-in locations are noted at the end of the agenda.
Questions regarding any agenda item should be directed to the Section Coordinator, Mitch Wood, at 415-538-2594 or 180 Howard Street, San Francisco, CA 94105-1639.
The order of business is approximate and subject to change.
I. Roll Call
II. Public Comment
Members of the public may speak to any item on the agenda. The Litigation Summit Planning Committee reserves the right to limit the duration of public comment period.
- Update panel
- Breakout sessions
- State litigation program
- Closing argument session
- CJ luncheon program
- Story telling
- 10 things judges want you to know
- Hot trials panel
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, those requiring accommodations at this meeting should notify Mitch Wood at least 72 hours prior to the meeting at email@example.com or 415-538-2594.
This notice and agenda is available at: http://sections.calbar.ca.gov/Sections/MeetingAgendas.aspx
Additional call-in locations:
- 2945 Townsgate Road, Suite 200, Westlake Village, CA 91361
- 1 Market Spear Tower, Suite 2200, San Francisco, CA 94105
- 450 Golden Gate Avenue, Ste 10-0101, San Francisco, CA 94102-3431
- 900 Veterans Blvd., Suite 600, Redwood City, CA 94063
- 3750 University Avenue, Floor 6, Riverside, CA 92501
- 21700 Oxnard Street, Suite 700, Woodland Hills, CA 91367
- 1300 I Street, Sacramento, CA 95814
- 1330 Broadway, Suite 1450, Oakland 94612
- 455 Golden Gate Ave, 10th Floor, San Francisco CA 94102
- 312 N. Spring Street, Suite 1200, Los Angeles, CA 90012
- 1900 Main Street, Suite 700, Irvine, CA 92614-7328
- 7467 North Fresno Street, Fresno, CA 93729-8912
- 4615 La Paz Lane, Riverside, California 92501
You may subscribe (or unsubscribe) to an e-mail list to receive notice of when Litigation Section agendas have been posted.