Taxation Section, International Law Subcommittee
NOTICE AND AGENDA
Wednesday, April 6, 2016
12 noon to 10 pm
Toll-free Line: 855-520-7605; Code: 9944153278
The public may also join the open session of the teleconference meeting at the following locations:
180 Howard Street, San Francisco, CA 94105
845 S. Figueroa Street, Los Angeles, CA 90017
- Additonal call-in locations are noted at the end of the agenda
Questions regarding any agenda item should be directed to the Section Coordinator, Lynn Taylor at 415-538-2580 or 180 Howard Street, San Francisco, CA 94105-1639.
The order of business is approximate and subject to change.
I. Roll Call
II. Public Comment
Members of the public may speak to any item on the agenda. The Executive Committee reserves the right to limit the duration of public comment period.
III. Chair's Report
- Introductions by those in attendance.
- Discuss status of Washington Delegation.
- Discuss possible Webinar ideas.
- Short Presentation by Attorney Adam Karp regarding transfer pricing cases.
- Short presentation by Shamik Trivedi regarding recent developments and prospects for international tax reform
- Questions, comments, and suggestions.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, those requiring accommodations at this meeting should notify Lynn Taylor at least 72 hours prior to the meeting at 415-538-2580.
The notice and agenda is available at: http://sections.calbar.ca.gov/Sections/MeetingAgendas.aspx
- Additional call-in locations:
525 B Street, Suite 2200, San Diego, CA
101 California Street, 27th Floor, San Francisco, CA 20036
4747 Executive Drive, Suite 600, San Diego CA 92121
You may subscribe (or unsubscribe) to an e-mail list to receive notice of when Taxation Section Executive or Subcommittee Committee agendas have been posted.