Trusts and Estates Section,
Educating Seniors Project Committee
Notice and Agenda
Tuesday, February 21, 2017
5 p.m. – 6 p.m.
Conference Call-in Number: 855-520-7605
The public may join the open session of the teleconference meeting at the locations noted at the end of the agenda.
Additional call-in locations are noted at the end of the agenda
Questions regarding any agenda item should be directed to the Section Coordinator, Lynn Taylor at 415-538-2042 or 180 Howard Street, San Francisco, CA 94105-1639.
The order of business is approximate and subject to change.
I. Roll Call
II. Public Comment
Members of the public may speak to any item on the agenda. The Committee reserves the right to limit the duration of the public comment period.
III. Chair's Report
A. Cost of Print Materials. Contact cards.
B. Grant Submission and award
C. Pamphlet on Elder Abuse revisions
D. Community Presentations and Town Hall Meetings tracking
E. Speakers. Materials Package. Applications. Videos. Marketing.
F. Website and online materials. Speaker applications
G. Partners and networking
H. Bagley Keene Notices
I. Suggestions for next month agenda items
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, those requiring accommodations at this meeting should notify Lynn Taylor at least seventy-two (72) hours prior to the meeting at 415-538-2042.
The notice and agenda is available at: http://sections.calbar.ca.gov/Sections/MeetingAgendas.aspx
Additional call-in locations:
- 190 S. Orchard Ave. Ste C-200, Vacaville, CA 95688
- 841 Apollo St Ste 450, El Segundo, CA 90245
- 3108 Ponte Morino Dr. Ste 240, Cameron Park, CA 95682
- 819 Eddy St., San Francisco, CA 94109-7701
- 400 McAllister St. #205, San Francisco, CA 94102
- 7311 Greenhaven Dr. Ste 273, Sacramento, CA 95831
- 350 S Figueroa Street, Suite 602, Los Angeles, CA 90071
- 180 Howard Street, San Francisco, CA 94105
- 845 South Figueroa Street, Los Angeles, CA 90017
You may subscribe (or unsubscribe) to an e-mail list to receive notice of when Trusts and Estates Law Section agendas have been posted.