Trusts and Estates Section, MEMBERSHIP, MARKETING & SOCIAL MEDIA COMMITTEE
NOTICE AND AGENDA
Wednesday, January 11, 2017
4 p.m. - 5 p.m.
Conference Call-in Number: 855-520-7605
The public may also join the open session of the teleconference meeting at the following locations:
180 Howard Street, San Francisco, CA 94105
845 S Figueroa Street, Los Angeles, CA 90017
Additional call-in locations are noted at the end of the agenda
Questions regarding any agenda item should be directed to the Section Coordinator, John Buelter at 415-538-2341 or 180 Howard Street, San Francisco, CA 94105-1617.
The order of business is approximate and subject to change.
I. Roll Call
II. Public Comment
Members of the public may speak to any item on the agenda. The Executive Committee reserves the right to limit the duration of the public comment period.
III. Chair's Report
B. 2017 assignments
C. Future of the Section
D. 2017 meeting schedule
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, those requiring accommodations at this meeting should notify John Buelter at least seventy-two (72) hours prior to the meeting at 415-538-2341.
The notice and agenda is available at:
Additional call-in locations:
- 1901 Harrison St., Ste. 1500, Oakland, CA 94612
- 400 Capitol Mall, Fl. 11, Sacramento, CA 95814
- 350 S. Figueroa St., Ste. 602, Los Angeles, CA 90071
- 350 South Grand Ave., Ste. 3500, Los Angeles, CA 90071
- 1646 N. California Blvd., Ste. 250, Walnut Creek, CA 94596
- 514 Via De La Valle, Ste, 300A, Solana Beach, CA 92075
- 50 California St., Fl. 34, San Francisco, CA 94111
- 101 W Broadway, Ste. 1000, San Diego, CA 92101
- 4 Orinda Way, Ste. 250B, Orinda, CA 94563
You may subscribe (or unsubscribe) to an e-mail list to receive notice of when Trusts and Estates Law Section have been posted.