The State Bar of California
California Solo & Small Firm Summit
June 18 - 20, 2015
Newport Beach Marriott Hotel & Spa
900 Newport Center Drive,
Newport Beach, CA 92660
You can now REGISTER ONLINE for this program.
Earn 10 hours of MCLE credit
Twitterers! The hash tag for the Solo Summit is #SoloSummit
This Is Not Your Ordinary Weekend CLE Program!
The Summit is the Event of the Year for California's Solo and Small Firm Practitioners and Office Staff! Expand Your Network Knowledge and Skills, and Learn Key Approaches to Build a Successful Client Referral Network. Take away Strategic Solutions for the Practice of Law and the Management of Your Legal Business. The Summit features Power Networking Events, Legal Education Classes, Business Management Courses, and More--all Designed to Promote a Thriving Law Practice.
Why You Should Join Us
- The Summit content is geared to California attorneys who are in a solo or small firm practice. One low registration fee gives full choice among more than 30 workshops and programs, and much more!
- Earn up to 10 hours of MCLE credit.
- Get credit in Legal Ethics and Competency Issues (formerly Detection/Prevention of Substance Abuse). Select courses also offer legal specialization credit.
- Registration includes admission to education programs, program materials, continental breakfast and lunch. (Meals are available to Paid Registrants only.)
- Receive a USB drive containing a set of comprehensive materials providing up-to-date information on the new issues and trends in the law.
- Visit with vendors exhibiting products and services tailored to Solo & Small Firm Practitioners.
- Have your learning environment serve as the perfect summer getaway for you, your family and friends.
- Register Online for this program.
Schedule at a Glance
Come prepared to take away workable strategies to manage your office, build a client referral network, and stay on top of key developments in various substantive areas of law.
Schedule for Thursday
Schedule for Friday
Schedule for Saturday
Mail / Fax Reg. Form
California Solo &
Small Firm Summit