The State Bar of California
California Solo & Small Firm Summit
June 19 – 21, 2014
Newport Beach Marriott Hotel & Spa
900 Newport Center Drive,
Newport Beach, CA 92660
You can now REGISTER ONLINE for this program.
Earn 10 hours of MCLE credit
Twitterers! The hash tag for the Solo Summit is #SoloSummit
SAVE when you send multiple staff from the same office. Register two or more people and receive $25 off the pre-registration fee for each registrant. Everyone in the “group” must register at the same time to qualify. Call 415-538-2508 for more information. Not available for online registration.
This Is Not Your Ordinary Weekend CLE Program!
The Summit is the event of the year for California’s Solo and Small Firm practitioners and office staff! Expand your network knowledge and skills, and learn key approaches to build a successful client referral network. Take away strategic solutions for the practice of law and the management of your legal business.
The Summit features power networking events, legal education classes, business management courses, and more -- all designed to promote a thriving law practice.
Earn up to 10 hours of MCLE credit, including credit in Legal Ethics. Select courses also offer legal specialization credit.
Why You Should Join Us
- The Summit content is geared to California attorneys who are in a solo or small firm practice. One low registration fee gives full choice among more than 30 workshops and programs, and much more!
- Earn up to 10 hours of MCLE credit. Get credit in Legal Ethics. Select courses also offer legal specialization credit.
- Enjoy 2 days continental breakfast and lunch, and Thursday welcome reception (included in registration fee).
- Receive a USB drive containing a set of comprehensive materials providing up-to-date information on the new issues and trends in the law.
- Visit with vendors exhibiting products and services tailored to Solo & Small Firm Practitioners.
- Have your learning environment serve as the perfect summer getaway for you, your family and friends.
Schedule at a Glance
Come prepared to take away workable strategies to manage your office, build a client referral network, and stay on top of key developments in various substantive areas of law.