California Solo and Small Firm Summit:
"Strategic Solutions for Lawyering and Business Management"
The State Bar of California
California Solo & Small Firm Summit
Thursday-Saturday, June 16-18, 2016
Newport Beach Marriott Hotel & Spa
900 Newport Center Drive
Newport Beach, CA 92660
Earn 10 hours of MCLE credit
Twitterers! The hash tag for the Solo Summit is #SoloSummit
This Is Not Your Ordinary Weekend CLE Program!
The Summit is the Event of the Year for California's Solo and Small Firm Practitioners and Office Staff! Expand Your Network Knowledge and Skills, and Learn Key Approaches to Build a Successful Client Referral Network. Take away Strategic Solutions for the Practice of Law and the Management of Your Legal Business. The Summit features Power Networking Events, Legal Education Classes, Business Management Courses, and More--all Designed to Promote a Thriving Law Practice.
Why You Should Join Us
- The Summit content is geared to California attorneys who are in a solo or small firm practice. One low registration fee gives full choice among more than 30 workshops and programs, and much more!
- Earn up to 10 hours of MCLE credit.
- Get credit in Legal Ethics and Competency Issues (formerly Detection/Prevention of Substance Abuse). Select courses also offer legal specialization credit.
- Registration includes admission to education programs, program materials, continental breakfast and lunch.
- Receive a USB drive containing a set of comprehensive materials providing up-to-date information on the new issues and trends in the law.
- Visit with vendors exhibiting products and services tailored to Solo & Small Firm Practitioners.
- Have your learning environment serve as the perfect summer getaway for you, your family and friends.
The State Bar of California will present the California Solo and Small Firm Summit on June 16-18, 2016 at the Marriott Newport Beach, 900 Newport Center Drive, Newport Beach, CA.
The California Solo and Small Firm Summit provides strategic solutions for the practice of law and the management of a practice. Designed for legal professionals who work in a solo or small firm practice, the Summit will feature power networking events, mentoring circles, legal education classes, business management courses, and showcase products and services unique to the solo or small firm practitioner. Its overall objective is to offer strategies and tools that promote a thriving law practice.
The California Solo and Small Firm Summit opens at noon on Thursday, June 16 with a plenary luncheon program. Education sessions are presented through Saturday noon.
Come prepared to take away workable strategies to manage your office, build a client referral network, and stay on top of key developments in various substantive areas of law!